Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Revv Wednesday: June 9th 2010

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="I've always wanted to dye my hair blue."][/caption]

Dirty House music. I've been going to a lot of shows and it's SO MUCH FUN. Theres nothing like dancing all night. I prefer dirty house, it has a little more bass and house seems a little too raver for me, at least the shows are, I love the house music on its own. I went to the kick off of Kaskade's Dynasty Tour, and while it was SO fun, the scene was a little intense for me. While the week before that at Bassnectar it was juuuust right.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Found this while looking for Animal Lovin pics. Its called Prayers Before Bed by Laura-Elizabeth. Cuuute!"]Prayers Before Bed by Laura-Elizabeth.[/caption]

Being a pescetarian. I accidentally ate chicken a few weeks ago (didn't make me sick thank GOD!), but after eating it I thought "I'm good". Meat actually does not appeal to me. I seriously enjoy eating veggies and fruit, with some seafood here and there. And I enjoy eating HEALTHY. Thats something I never thought I would say, but when I eat fried, greasy food more thank once or twice a week, I feel crabby and bloat-y. Eating healthy makes me feel good.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Hot! I'm buying some trouser socks and ripping them up ASAP. Can you believe this is Miranda Kerr?"]Miranda Kerr by Greg Kadel[/caption]

Drinks with girlfriends, finishing a book (just finished Add More -ing To Your Life. ehhh), Coldplay -Parachutes, the new starter in my car, pink rabbits foot, Health & Harmony makeovers, MAC eyelashes (I have fallen in love with them again), white bean hummus,NASTYGALS profile on Taylor Price, friends on summer break= coming home for summer!, aaaaand hug bags of assorted wild feathers.

That hot pic of Miranda Kerr also comes with a seductive music video:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsvPas1D7Vg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1]

xoxo Fennec

No comments:

Post a Comment