Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sweet On: All Saints SS 201 Lookbook

Two facts about me:
  1. I am obsessed with All Saints.
  2. I LOVE fall.
Seriously, I love fall. If I could go into a alternative Universe where its always fall and the earth simultaneously continues to operate/turn... I would be there in a heartbeat. So every summer I pray for a early autumn and scold myself for never buying any summer clothes in the scorching California heat. Luckily All Saints has recently released on their Spring/Summer lookbook, and it inspires me to tolerate the rest of the summer while easily move into the fall.

What makes All Saints one of my favorite brands is that they incorporate the three colors I consciously keep in my closet: black, gray, and neutral.

All Saints has always been a brand that produces clothing which can be worn up or down, like the Uma Dress, which is made of jersey and worn pretty casual with the Damisi Boots. But I could totally see the Uma with a pair of pumps (of a solid color, because of the acid wash) and some edgy dangle earrings to a dinner date or a baroque social gathering.

And the part about easily moving into fall? This look is perfect to wear during the day when it starts to get a little chilly outside.


Pious Grandad, Devo Skirt, Yalena Socks, and Sand Boot(sold out!)

My wish list for this collection is the Uma Dress, Damisi Boots (I'm already dreaming up all the different outfits for these boots!), the Owain Jacket (badassss!), and the Devo Skirt. You can check them out more of the SS 2010 collection on the All Saints Facebook. I strongly advise following! Oh, no I'm not endorsed by them, I just and crazy for All Saints.

What do you think of All Saints' SS 2010 lookbook? Are you fiendishly craving fall like me?
xoxo
Fennec




1 comment:

  1. I went to the store in NYC last month. It's crazy big! I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete