Sunday, July 25, 2010

Playlist Fixations


Courtesy of Pandora and its amazing ability to pick out awesome music, these songs are currently on repeat in the Fennec haus:

If U Seek Amy (Crookers Remix) [Remastered] by Britney Spears
I'm all about remixes. And I'm all about remixes to If You Seek Amy, my other favorite is the Mike Rizzo version.

Strawberry Swing by Coldplay
I was surprised to find that this song is off of their most recent album, because it sounds like their earlier work. I love how Coldplay has the ability to uplift and inspire on just the music alone, and have that lyrics can leave you dumbfound.

Another Day by Dragonette
I've loved Dragonette ever since hearing I Get Around, I thought that their music was just tongue&cheek/naughty, but Another Day is sweet and dreamy.

Phantom Limb
by The Shins
Almost any Shins song makes me think of summertime Along with that, Phantom Limb makes me want to dance with my sweetie.

Don't Fall Softly by Filthy Dukes
This was on a mix that a DJ friend made for me. I love house and electro house music. This is a nice song to dance to or just have in the background while your working.

Do you use Pandora? Any songs on repeat?
xoxo Fennec

No comments:

Post a Comment