Friday, March 19, 2010

Dream Trip: Bonnaroo

If I could have 3 wishes, one of them would be to go to Bonnaroo this year. Oh is would be so amazing! Besides local small town festivals, the only other big festival that I've been to is Ozzfest when I was 17. (Which was SO amazing because we snuck backstage for the second stage bands and got to stand on stage while the band were playing! Ah, but that's a story for a later post...)

What makes is even better is that Bonnaroo is held in Tennessee. Manchester, Tennessee to be exact. Just 60 miles of Nashville, Tennessee, a place where I would love to be and plan on moving to someday (This would be my 2nd wish.). Oh my, I love the south, I love the accents, and I love rock n roll.

So who would I want to see at this amazing 5 day event?

  • Norah Jones (Have you heard her new album The Fall? It's amazing.)

  • The Dead Weather

  • Conan O'Brien

  • Kings Of Leon (I'm such a huge dorky fan of them!)

  • Tenacious D (I've been a fan of them ever since I saw The Pick of Destiny.

  • Damian Marley and Nas (Say whaaaa?!?!)

  • Regina Spektor

  • She & Him

  • OK Go (Because I like to shake my booty;))


I know the list is short, but more artist are going to be announced as the festival gets closer. I love being around music, and going to live shows will help you discover, respect, and love a band. Seriously, I did NOT like System Of A Down, but after Ozzfest I had SO MUCH respect for them because they put on an amazing show. I would pay to see them again.

What To Pack?
bonnaroo
bonnaroo by pocket_jess featuring Ray

I actually own this purse, and it can hold quite a bit while being comfortable to carry around. Inside would be:

  • The tickets

  • Aviators

  • Card holder

  • Water

  • Lucky Strikes (Yes, I'm a smoker. And yes, I only smoke the best.)

  • Lighter

  • Gum

  • Camera

  • Keys

  • Cellphone

  • Urban Decay Jesse Pocket Rocket



Coming Soon- Pt. 2: What To Wear?

Yes, two parts! I didn't want to overload you on my Bonnaroo love trip.
What about you? What are your dream trips for the summer? Any festivals? Regular Concerts? Road trips? Do tell!

xo Fennec

No comments:

Post a Comment